We’ve all had to wait far too long. But as of May 21, 2021, the word is out: We are here for you again! The numbers in Amberg are finally good enough. We open the Hotel Brunner for tourist traffic. However, it is not yet possible to do it without any conditions:
In order to stay with us as a private guest, we need at least one of the following proofs:
- Negative test result (PCR test not older than 48 hours, self-test not older than 24 hours)
- Proof of complete vaccination (the second vaccination must have been given 14 days previously).
- Evidence of recovery from Covid 19 (Corona)
You would like to stay with us for more than two days? Then you need to test or be tested again on site. Amberg offers numerous test centers where you can easily get tested. Alternatively, it is possible for you to test yourself at the hotel. You must then do this under the supervision of a team member from Hotel Brunner.
Of course, we are very well prepared for the coming weeks. Our hygiene concept covers all important areas. A little insight:
The check-in / The check-out
- Check-in and check-out are contactless. You always have enough distance at the reception counter.
- We clean and disinfect the reception surfaces after each guest.
- You pay with us cashless.
- We have always additionally disinfected door handles, telephones, remote controls, etc. – and now even more so!
- All rooms have windows or balcony doors that can be opened.
- The bathrooms offer everything you need to wash your hands thoroughly.
- We are here for you if you are missing something. Please contact us!
- In the public areas our guests are obliged to wear a FFP2 mask.
- We regularly clean and disinfect door handles, surfaces and constantly frequented areas.
- We also clean and disinfect the elevator several times a day.
- Disinfectant dispensers are readily available for your convenience.
- Air cleaners are available in the public areas – colleagues also provide sufficient ventilation.
- We are here for you and that’s why the team always wears a mask when contacting you.
- All colleagues are trained on the current regulations. They regularly undergo a rapid antigen test under supervision.
- Mouth-nose masks for the entire team are a matter of course.
- Of course, everyone changes his or her work clothes every day.
- Regular hand washing and hand disinfection is performed.
- We observe the rules of distance to other employees and guests.